Your Local Real Estate Connection
- During her years with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Suzanne has been a manager or assistant manager since 1997 until present.
- Suzanne has consistently been a Top Producer who has achieved one of the highest levels of success as a member of the International President's Circle.
- Suzanne is a thirty-five year Real Estate veteran who has represented hundreds of buyers and sellers in all price ranges.
- Suzanne holds a California Real Estate Brokerage license and is a member of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, San Diego Association of Realtors and North San Deigo Association of Realtors.
- She holds the prestigious designation of Certified Residential Specialist as well as Certified Negotiation Specialist, Certified Integrity Coach, Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource and Office Assistant Manager.
- As an active member of her community, Suzanne supports The Women's Resource Center. Suzanne loves to spend time with her family, travel, attend plays and visit museums all over the world.
- Suzanne welcomes the opportunity to represent you in the marketing or purchase of your next home, or to refer you to able colleagues outside her market area.
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
It may seem that homebuyers and sellers don't agree on much, but they share one important concern: that the transaction is successful. This comradery…
5 DIY Improvements to Make Your Home Classier
Updating your home to be more chic - without looking cheap - is completely doable on a budget. If you're looking to add more class to your home…